- We collect information to process your order, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest.
- You have the option at login, to elect not to receive marketing information and also to tag your account as non-marketable.
- At any time you can change these options by emailing customer services.
- When you log in we collect name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password – This provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security – so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected.
- To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices – Only the design details are collected if you choose to save or order.
- When you order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address and shipping address to process and fulfil your order. Invoicing address and shipping address are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history.
- To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feed back, about your business and any information you may require – supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
Access to your account data is password protected. Credit card details are processed by a secure third party provider – currently, this is SagePay.
Comments or Questions?
When you register on our website you may be asked to enter information about yourself:
This information may take the following form:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your landline telephone number
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your email address
Details of any information requested and any information you might want to send to us.
What happens to the information you supply?
All information you supply will be used to contact you in response to any requests by you for information, and for any enquiries and complaints you may have.
In addition, we will use new information to update previous records and to send you details of special promotions offers etc.
Sharing of Information
N.B. Your privacy matters to us and your data will not be shared with any third party except on one condition:
We may also release your personal information if required to do so as part of criminal or legal investigations or proceedings.
Your access to information
You have a legal right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold.
However, we will ask for proof of identity before disclosing any details.
In addition, please note that we do make a small administration fee of £25 to cover the cost of providing